- Rudraksha is a very precious and important bead as per Hindu Mythology.
- A rudraksha mala has 108 plus one rudrakshas strung together. This extra bead is known as the bindu.
- These beads are tied generally using cotton or a silk thread.
- The wearer of this mala will feel the energy of the rudraksha and get benefit of the rudrakshas strung in the mala.
- We have original Rudraksha Beads Malas available with us.
- They are available in these sizes : 3.00 mm, 4.00 mm, …, 10.00 mm i.e. from 3.00 mm to 10.00 mm.
- To know more about the Rudraksha Beads, click here